Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the Introduction to FPGA-based Design using VHDL class.

This would be our online portal for our class, both for EE177 and EE173 labs. I will just make distinctions for specific instructions, notes for the two classes.

For EE177 class, each of the article header text would contain "EE177:" followed by the activity or note title. Example, for EE177 lecture one, I could have "EE177: Lecture 1". The same applies for EE177 class, modifying only EE177 to EE173.

This site would also served as an extension of our classroom. If I could find valuable resources, I would put them here too. So visit frequently here too.

You can reach me at stephenhaim[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]ph. Please indicate your subject name (ee177 or ee173) in the Subject title of your mail.

0 comments: